Reading makes you sexy.
Reading makes you smart.
But a tottering tower of books that could crash down and kill you at any moment isn’t doing you or me any good at all.
I’m a sucker for a book. Ever since I was a tiny wee child, my parents never refused to buy me a book or take me to the library.
I have a lot of books.
I suspect you’re similar. Do you have a lot of books? Are they piled alarmingly, looming at you because you bought them with every good intention to read them, but you haven’t yet?
I hear ya.
So let’s read them together.
Join Bookaholics Anonymous and we’ll read a book a month together.
It’s totally free, and here’s how it works:
- You sign up below by giving me your name and email address (because otherwise I can’t tell you what we’ll be reading and when the calls are).
- You’ll get an email asking you to confirm you actually want to do this.
- On the first of each month, you’ll get an email telling you which book we’re reading this month.
- On the last Friday of each month, we’ll get together in a group call on Zoom and share the top 3 things we learned from the book, and how we’ll implement them in our own businesses.
- During the call, we’ll mud-wrestle to decide on the next book. (Just kidding, this isn’t a democracy, it’s a Victatorship — geddit? — so while I’ll certainly listen to suggestions, the final book choice is mine.)
- You get smarter, sexier, and grow your business.
Join Bookaholics Anonymous here: