(Although, I got halfway through season 7 before I realised what RuPaul was saying when he says “Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent”. Joe finds this amusing.)
Anyway, this week’s podcast is, as you might have guessed, all about charisma – which features bigly in my forthcoming book Flamingo Your Business!
This week, Joe and I are nattering about:
- The worst possible thing that can happen to you during a pole dancing competition (and why I won my category despite the worst possible thing happening to me during my routine)
- Who has charisma and who does not – and how you can tell
- Why Maybelline has the right idea about that je ne sais quoi (but don’t buy their stuff because they test on animals)
- How charisma can help you live a happier, fuller, and funner life (even if you don’t think you have it, doesn’t mean you can’t learn it)
- The 10 exciting elements of charisma according to Vicky Fraser: nail at least half of these elements and you’ve got charisma sorted
You can get your regular Saturday podcast fix in the usual places – on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, wherever… or just pop along here:
About the Author
Please do share any articles from this site in part or in full — as long as you leave all links intact, give credit to the author, and include a link to this website and the following bio. Vicky is a gin-quaffing, pole-dancing, trapeze-swinging copywriter who writes about the perils and joys of writing, velociraptor training, and running a small business. She writes this stuff on her websites vickyfraser.com and cookiesforbreakfast.co.uk. She’s the author of one book (with two more in utero) and teaches small business owners how to write copy that sells, and how to be more fecking interesting. You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.