Caution: this post contains strippers.
This week, Joe and I are tackling one of the hairiest obstacles small business owners face: a lack of confidence in their abilities and what they’re doing.
And trust me, I am an expert in this area.
On the pod, we’re nattering about:
- Why everyone should do a moustache-based striptease in the style of Charlie Chaplin
- How a woman won her heat of a pole dancing competition despite not being the best pole dancer in the group
- The secret sauce imbibed by the world’s most successful business owners
- What self-confidence actually is and why it’s crucial to success in all areas of life (contains science)
- How to build your own self-confidence without narcotics or gin
Also, I choke on my beer (yes, BEER – because we failed to keep enough tonic water in stock). Joe bleeds everywhere. Mark Twain’s real name makes an appearance, and Oprah Winfrey pops in (again not really, just her wisdom).
Tune in here:
About the Author
Please do share any articles from this site in part or in full — as long as you leave all links intact, give credit to the author, and include a link to this website and the following bio. Vicky is a gin-quaffing, pole-dancing, trapeze-swinging copywriter who writes about the perils and joys of writing, velociraptor training, and running a small business. She writes this stuff on her websites vickyfraser.com and cookiesforbreakfast.co.uk. She’s the author of one book (with two more in utero) and teaches small business owners how to write copy that sells, and how to be more fecking interesting. You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
PS If you enjoy the podcast and find it valuable, please leave us a review on iTunes.
And share it! Will you forward this email to one person who’ll find the podcast helpful?