I recently got back from my trip to Turkey and I’ve found myself trying to do ‘all of the things’. I unfortunately couldn’t record a new episode this week with Joe, so I’ve decided to replay episode 25 discussing, you guessed it, why you can’t do ‘all’ of the things! Here’s your chance to stop the bad habit and learn from my mistakes. We’ll see you next week with a new episode!
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:45] Vicky just got back from Turkey, and unfortunately did not get home in time to record with Joe! So, she’s going to be replaying episode 25 on why you can’t do ‘all’ the things.
- [1:00] This episode fits perfectly because right now Vicky is trying to do ‘all’ the things.
- [3:25] Vicky has a new journal and it’s extremely organized.
- [6:10] People who write what they’re grateful for everyday end up being happier.
- [8:00] Vicky and Joe talk about being overwhelmed.
- [10:30] Most people compare too much to what other people are doing.
- [11:30] Today is all about listening to yourself.
- [11:50] What is Snapchat?!
- [13:40] Vicky talks about one of her subscribers who had been on her list for 18 months before he bought anything from her.
- [14:10] You don’t need your own podcast if you don’t want it!
- [14:50] Pick one thing and then try it. If you don’t like it, stop!
- [15:10] Do stuff, but don’t do everything all at once.
- [16:20] Vicky talks about some of the things she does personally.
- [17:05] Vicky love email marketing because it’s easy and cheap.
- [17:50] Re-purpose your emails into blogs!
- [18:55] Should Vicky turn her podcast into a book? Let her know!
- [22:20] Vicky still doesn’t understand Snapchat.
- [25:45] Should you lead people directly to a social media platform? Vicky says no!
- [27:45] Copywriting myths? Tune in next week for more.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.