Neat gin? Again? Yep. And also interesting history lessons. Although it sounds like I swallowed a Wikipedia page, I didn’t. I’m just a language nerd who goes off on Esperanto Safari – stay with us, because it’s all relevant to how you can grow a more successful business. Yep, we’re on Quirk Number 2, and Joe and I explain why you need your own language, and how it’ll help you gather more raving fans. This podcast also contains sheep, and roofs that aren’t collapsing.
The RSS feed is here.
- [2:30] Handmade, custom oak staircases are actually really expensive. FYI.
- [5:40] Today, Vicky is going to teach you how to speak Esperanto! (Not really).
- [5:55] What is Esperanto?
- [8:50] There are several thousands of people who learned Esperanto as their native language.
- [9:55] There are people who have also learned Klingon just for fun!
- [10:30] Vicky has a quick Star Trek tangent.
- [11:25] Joe finds all this unofficial language stuff absurd.
- [17:40] Do you have your own language? Well, you should. Vicky explains why.
- [18:30] If you’re forming or building a tribe, you want your people to feel a close connection with you.
- [21:20] Create a very simple, yet very ‘you’ language that people can get behind and support.
- [22:55] Really, really want to join the Breaking Bread mastermind? You might have missed your chance, but sending an emergency email might save you.
- [23:35] Next, Vicky and Joe will be diving into the 3rd quirk successful business owners have!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.