Who knew palm trees were so frickin’ HUGE? Not me and Joe, that’s for sure – but now, recording this episode under a giant specimen, they’re feeling dwarfed. This episode is coming at you from the California desert, where our intrepid travellers are nattering about why books are so amazing, what the Breaking Bread Mastermind Bread Heads are getting up to, and why YOU should write your book. Because you can, you know. You are capable of so much more than you think. Tune in for giant palms, cacti, and a roadrunner. Oh, and my personal plan to come up with an idea for your book.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:05] There are roadrunners here!!!
- [2:30] Vicky had an amazing time at the Breaking Bread Mastermind.
- [3:15] Why should you write your own book?
- [4:55] What did Vicky and the Bread Heads do during the mastermind?
- [7:10] How do you reach the next level of clients?
- [12:00] Should you be giving away all your best secrets in your book?
- [15:45] How can you start writing a book?
- [18:00] Take that one question your target audience is struggling with and break it down.
- [20:30] Yesterday, Vicky and Joe spent some time exploring the desert and visiting a cactus garden!
- [22:00] Want to write your book in 90 days? Vicky has a new course out here.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.