Are you weird? Do you know how to find fellow weirdos and drag them into your blanket fort? No? Well, tune into this week’s Business For Superheroes Show and find out how (in a non-creepy way). If you want to grow your business and work with people who make your toes tingle and your face smile, you definitely need to look for people who are as weird as you. Then you need to protect them and nurture them and make them want to spend all their time with you. Joe and I will give you a few pointers and loudly include disclaimers about not being inappropriate.
The RSS feed is here.
- [3:30] Vicky has very bad sheep that like to disappear!!
- [6:20] By the way, blanket forts with cheese and gin are great.
- [7:10] The biggest businesses in the world create ‘blanket forts’ for their customers.
- [10:00] Businesses offer certain benefits to their most loyal customers.
- [10:25] How can you attract (and keep) loyal customers?
- [13:15] Create paid-for events like workshops and trainings.
- [16:50] Most networking groups are awful! You’re not mixing with people who are lifting you up.
- [20:45] Create a loyalty program for your customers.
- [22:45] You can always give recognition to your customers and make them feel extra special.
- [24:25] Constantly be in touch with your contacts! Do not just disappear.
- [27:35] Like this podcast? Please go to iTunes and rate this show!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.