Last time I went away to write a book, I managed the grand total of 2,803 words in a week. That’s not a book. It’s barely a boo. So this time, I kidnapped three fellow writers and whisked them away to Lanzarote for a week of sunshine, beer, and book-writing. It was EPIC. Tune in and find out what we got up to – including their biggest struggles with writing a book, and how we got over them.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:10] Vicky and friends are in Lanzarote to write their books!
- [1:25] Why did Kendall come out to Lanzarote?
- [2:45] Why did Jennifer come out to Lanzarote?
- [3:25] Why did Mike come out to Lanzarote?
- [4:55] What is Kendall’s book all about?
- [6:50] What is Jennifer’s book all about?
- [8:15] What has been Mike’s biggest challenge with writing his book so far?
- [11:05] It stops a lot of people in their tracks from writing their book because they think they’re not a good writer.
- [13:20] Just tell people! Tell people your story.
- [15:00] What has been Jen’s biggest challenge with writing her book?
- [19:45] Mike reflects on some of the fun he has had while writing his book with a group of people.
- [22:50] Jennifer is in the middle of working on her website, so find out more about her in Vicky’s newsletter.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Mike Browne: Photographycourses.biz
Kendra Mcdonald: Automationninjas.com
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.