Joe is back–hurrah! Just in time to talk about feet in buckets of porridge and goats on a string. Yep–we’re on about the Freemasons, and why you oughta get your own set of rituals in place. Starting a club is a profitable gig, you know–and not just for your business. Tune in and find out why the Freemasons play with porridge, how you can Spotify your business, and why starting a club is good for humanity as well as your bank balance.
The RSS feed is here.
- [4:15] Vicky and Joe will be talking about gang culture today!
- [5:40] Have you ever been a member of a club?
- [7:35] Being a part of something taps into one of our core human needs.
- [11:25] Throughout history, being an outcast was a death sentence.
- [13:25] What have psychologists and medical professionals found about being social vs. lonely?
- [15:50] Stressful things are more stressful when you’re alone.
- [19:35] Socializing in a club allows for us to participate in things safely.
- [22:55] What do the Freemasons even do?
- [27:25] You should always offer your clients some way of belonging.
- [28:55] You always want to introduce variety to keep people interested! Vicky shares what she does in her membership group.
- [31:00] Go out and start a club!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.