The name’s Pond. Jill Pond. (Like a small body of water, rather than a hot male spy.) This week, I abandon Joe and instead talk to Jill about boobs, pubes, and your smallest viable product. Jill’s on the show because her pitch made me snort tea out of my nose, and because she’s a copywriter and marketing strategist who GETS IT. Tune in, pay attention, then get cracking.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:00] Who is Jill and what does she do?
- [4:10] Failing is important! It’s the best way to learn!
- [7:00] What kind of copywriting does Jill do now?
- [12:45] Jill is awesome because she sent Vicky the best pitch…ever!
- [16:15] You have to find that special thing about you. That thing that lights clients up.
- [16:35] How does Jill bring on a new client?
- [18:30] Nobody wants to build a business around an idea that doesn’t even work.
- [22:00] What tips does Jill have for someone who is struggling to be unique?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.