Have you ever seen tiny sheep doing agility courses? Well, hold onto your hats, because this episode contains sheep agility. Also Dingle renovations – all because Joe and I abandoned our Not-A-Plan in favour of a Plan, which is much more useful. Grab a cuppa and a pen and paper, because I am about to organise your entire life so you can achieve all the things you want to – without giving up sleep, family, or general chilling out (because after all, those things are flippin’ majestic, amiright?)
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:45] Vicky and Joe have a Dingle update.
- [2:35] Vicky has been teaching sheep agility training.
- [4:30] Most people have intentions, not plans.
- [5:55] Vicky and Joe have been overwhelmed with renovations to-dos because they didn’t have a plan.
- [8:50] Vicky and Joe now know what they’re going to be doing in the next 12 weeks. It feels great and exciting!
- [9:25] But what does this really have to do with your business?
- [10:40] Always start from the end point and then work backwards.
- [14:50] Vicky’s new book is coming out March 19th.
- [15:20] If your idea doesn’t work on paper, then there’s no way it’s going to work in real life.
- [16:00] Vicky likes to work in 12 week blocks (3 months).
- [17:45] How does Vicky structure her week?
- [24:25] You need your sleep. Don’t try to cut that short.
- [27:20] You have to be realistic with your schedule. You might have to give up some things in order to get your goals done.
- [29:20] If you don’t organise your time, your plans are nothing more than dreams.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.