Do you have a Zombie Plan? You’d better. And not just because it’s a fun game to play. Find out how putting together a Zombie Plan gets you using your noggin for creative problem solving – and find out what Jon Maiden’s Top Secret survival plan is. This week, I ditch Joe in favour of a chap who’s changing the face of education – and not before time. Tune in and find out why you ought to be gamifying your business, and dig up other nuggets of purest gold.
The RSS feed is here.
- [:50] Who is Jon and what does he do for Panjango?
- [2:05] Why did Jon start Panjango?
- [4:55] How does Jon teach ‘contextual learning’ to children?
- [6:35] What results has Jon seen so far?
- [7:55] What kind of proposal does Jon give to schools for them to see the benefits of this new and more modern way of teaching children?
- [11:25] Jon shares the story behind the name ‘Panjango’.
- [14:25] Are teachers incorporating games into their lesson plans now that they’ve been introduced to Panjango?
- [15:40] What has been Jon’s biggest challenge so far?
- [19:25] Jon shares an example of how Panjango games work.
- [21:40] Panjango even has a board game as well as booster packs!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.