Joe and I drink herbal tea flavoured with steeped socks and swerve wildly away from the topic we’d planned to talk about. Instead, we clamber gracelessly out of the boozy wardrobe and go on a verbal safari about The Alcohol Experiment, journaling, habits, and failing to do the splits. This episode is not powered by gin, but it just might help you if you’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or basically like you’d just like to improve your life a wee bit. Oh, and you get the opportunity to join my Launch Team for my brand new book, out soon.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:30] Vicky and Joe drink….tea! They are doing an alcohol experiment.
- [8:25] Since going alcohol free, Vicky is surprised that other people around her are doing the same!
- [12:55] Vicky recently signed up to a habit builder that helps you with your daily writing.
- [19:40] Why do people fail to write their book? They just don’t form the habit.
- [20:15] What other habits has Vicky been building?
- [25:55] Vicky and Joe feel pretty good about this podcast! It’s gone pretty smoothly, better than any of the other ones.
- [26:30] Feeling overwhelmed? Spend 5 minutes journaling and getting those nasty thoughts out of your head.
- [28:55] Vicky’s new book is going to be out soon. There’s a link below!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.