Joe and I answer every budding author’s burning question: if I write a book, will I be in line for a £34 million J K Rowling payday? Answer: probably not. But that doesn’t mean your book won’t pay you handsomely. Just not in the way you might think. Join the Podsters as they wax lyrical on cooking with phalanges, sock-based tea, and the secret joys of writing a book. Plus a FREE bonus Dingle update.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:00] Vicky and Joe are still drinking old socks (tea).
- [1:55] Vicky and Joe have a Dingle update for you!
- [5:20] You should not be writing a book for the money.
- [6:20] So, why should business owners consider writing a book?
- [10:40] It’s not easy to write a body of work, but you gain authority and become an expert by doing it.
- [11:00] Vicky doesn’t think most people can knock out anything that’s worth reading in a weekend. These things take time!
- [13:30] Vicky has people writing in to tell her that her book (which she spent a lot of time working on) has changed their life.
- [14:25] Books open doors for you.
- [16:10] Your potential buyers or customers will have a better understanding of how you work.
- [22:45] Vicky’s book will be out soon! End of March timeframe!
- [23:00] Questions? Reach out!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.