This week, Joe and I answer YOUR questions. I’ve been asking my email subscribers if they have any questions for me about writing and publishing books, and boy do you have questions! Great questions. The BEST questions. And Joe and I drink misery tea and answer them. Tune in: if you’ve a burning question about books and publishing, maybe we’ve answered it. This episode contains bonus Angry Cat.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:45] Vicky gives a quick update on her latest soon-to-be-released book.
- [3:55] Vicky will be answering your questions today!
- [4:05] Roy: What bits of digital marketing actually work?
- [8:15] Leslie: I don’t have anything unique or novel to say. Where does inspiration come from?
- [14:45] Leslie: Do I really need a website?
- [18:00] Charles: I don’t know enough to position myself as an expert.
- [22:00] Charles: What would you do differently about writing your book knowing what you know now?
- [27:30] Tune in next week as Vicky will answer loads, loads more of your questions!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.