I drag my good buddy Dominic Hodgson (the UK’s leading Pet Biz Wiz) onto the podcast and grills him about books. Because they like big books and they cannot lie. Dom talks about his big pile of tomes, how he wrote them, why he bothers, and explains how they’ve helped him claim the top spot in his industry. He is a book machine – although that wasn’t always the case. Tune in to find out what was stopping him writing his first book, how he pulled himself together, and what he’s doing now.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:15] Why did Dom decide to write his first book?
- [4:40] Dom also has a fun new book (Dirty Derrick) coming out as well!
- [9:30] How has Dom’s business changed ever since he started writing his books?
- [12:05] What has writing a book done for Dom’s brain?
- [13:15] Dom shares what he likes the most about writing books.
- [15:45] What has been the hardest part about writing a book?
- [17:30] You can’t wait for your muse to show up.
- [22:05] Dom will be hosting a pet summit this April 6th. Link in the show notes!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.