This week’s podcast is brought to you by cartoon TinySheep, misery tea, and a LOT of interruptions. Joe and I answer more of your questions, hindered by the cats. Want to know if there’s any point trying to get traditionally published? How to get your book printed? How to design a cover? Listen in, because we answer your questions. You’ll also hear all about Picard the naughty miniature sheep and how he got his comeuppance.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:15] Vicky and Joe have some new chickens!
- [4:05] Today we answer your questions! First from Charles: Is there any point in trying to get traditionally published?
- [8:20] Is there a point to paying an editor?
- [10:30] How do you decide what to put in a book?
- [14:45] Terry asks: How do you get your ebook printed?
- [20:00] How do I get an amazing cover?
- [22:55] Dennis asks: What new spin can I include in my book that will make it unique?
- [24:00] How can I get my content to really stick in people’s minds?
- [25:35] Have you listened to every podcast episode? Email Vicky and she will send you a gift!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.