Joe and I suit up to answer more of your questions about writing and publishing books. Tune in to find out what drives me to do what I do, what to do if you think you’re not expert enough, how to unwaffle your writing, how to juggle your time with paid clients to make room for writing a book, and a funny story about bad reviews.
The RSS feed is here.
- [2:15] Sara has a lot of fear when it comes to writing her own book.
- [4:20] Finishing your book is only the start!
- [5:50] Getting bad reviews for your book isn’t really so bad!
- [7:30] It’s not going to take you years and years to write a book! Vicky wrote hers in 90 days.
- [9:10] Where does Vicky find her inspiration?
- [13:30] Sara asks: How do you build authority when you’re new to the industry? Should you just wait till you have more experience?
- [16:15] The best people in the industry always think they still have something more to learn.
- [17:20] How do I manage my time when I’m juggling paid work?
- [21:50] Would you like to Borrow Vicky’s brain? You can! Click here.
- [22:25] Casey asks: What drives Vicky to do what she does?
- [24:05] What makes Vicky the most happy during her working week?
- [27:40] Tune in next week to find out how long your non-fiction should be!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.