I make a new friend! In this episode, I sideline Joe in favour of expert brain-burrower Hannah Shamji. Hannah is a copywriter/counsellor who teaches business owners how to interview their clients. Why is this important? Tune in and find out! You’ll also discover what not to ask, how to ask tough questions without pissing people off, and how to get an unbiased interview.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:05] Who is Hannah and what does she do for her clients?
- [3:15] Hannah started out as a counsellor first. Now, she’s a counsellor/copywriter!
- [4:55] How does Hannah get over her introvertedness and actually talk to people?
- [7:30] Why are interview skills so important for business owners?
- [10:25] What are some of the biggest frustrations business owners face when trying to write copy that resonates?
- [14:10] Hannah explains how you can dig deep into pain and motivation without creating tension!
- [18:45] Hannah shares suggestions on how you can ask the tough questions during an interview.
- [22:20] What are some of the worst questions to ask someone?
- [25:00] How can you prevent interviewees from going off on a tangent?
- [28:25] What’s one piece of advice Hannah would give to someone trying to get better at interviewing?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.