I lisp my way through this week’s podcast. No, I’m not drunk – yet… If you want to know why I’ve suddenly developed a speech impediment, tune in. You’ll hear Joe’s top tip about fitting skirting boards, and why that’s relevant to your business. And, of course, you’ll discover if you actually do need beta testers for your book, new product, or new service – and how to get the best out of them.
The RSS feed is here.
- [:50] Vicky has braces!!!
- [5:00] Vicky gives a quick trapeze update!
- [8:25] Vicky did not get beta readers on her first book, and her book would have been much better if she did.
- [10:20] You don’t always need to pay your beta readers.
- [12:40] How do you find your beta testers?
- [18:20] Vicky doesn’t expect everyone she asks to become a beta reader.
- [19:25] Who should you include in your beta list?
- [24:15] When Vicky sent out the beta version of her book, she sent it out in a wirebound format so that people could easily make corrections.
- [24:45] Send a thank you letter to your beta readers!
- [27:30] Next week, Vicky will dive into the questions she asked her beta readers!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.