Joe and I talk teeth and cosmic universal alignment rays in the latest episode of The Business For Superheroes Show. There’s a brief argument about grammar and lots of questions. Questions you’ll find helpful if you’re writing a book and trying to make it better. You’ll also find them helpful if you’re making anything new and want it to be good. Tune in to find out what questions I asked my beta readers, and why they’re important.
The RSS feed is here.
- [2:05 Vicky is still going through mouth torture from her braces.
- [4:35] It gets better!
- [8:30] How do you extract helpful feedback from your readers?
- [10:55] Vicky lists the 18 questions she asked her readers.
- [16:00] Where did the book get boring?
- [17:30] What was missing from the book?
- [20:55] Get someone to proofread your questions to your beta readers, because Vicky didn’t. Lesson learned.
- [21:40] Get your beta readers to inform you when your stuff is repeating in the book.
- [25:25] For both fiction and non-fiction writers, send people somewhere else, like to a newsletter!
- [29:50] Are the chapters in the right order?
- [32:10] The Breaking Bread Mastermind in Portugal is happening soon!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.