I get grilled by language expert, author, and Posh Punk Julian Northbrook. He dragged me into his world and made me answer loads of questions about why you might want to write a book, how to come up with ideas, and what The Matrix is really all about. Want to know how stories work? Listen up.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:25] Who is Vicky?
- [4:20] Everybody has an interesting story.
- [9:20] How can you get people interested in your story?
- [10:40] Is your life mundane and boring?
- [13:05] Do you feel like you don’t ‘know enough’ to become an expert?
- [19:35] Vicky offers her advice on charisma.
- [25:50] How does Vicky discover interesting things about people?
- [29:45] Why does Vicky like socks in the wind?
- [31:45] How did Vicky accidentally acquire three sheep?
- [34:45] It’s okay to be wrong. Just don’t be boring.
- [38:55] What does it take to become a world class photographer?
- [40:15] Vicky shares what her new book is all about!
- [43:00] Can anybody write a book?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.