Joe and I stumble through another episode of the Business For Superheroes Show, lightly lubricated by gin. Pull up a chair, open your ears, and you’ll hear all about how we shaved the TinySheep, why we sometimes want to just sell up and buy a warm, watertight house, and what to do when you just want to go to bed and give up. Yep: this episode is all about how to keep going when it all seems too bloody difficult. Tune in, because there’s a bonus cautionary tale about fizzy blue wine.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:55] What fun things did Vicky and Joe get up to last weekend?
- [3:45] YouTube makes shearing sheep look so simple!
- [6:10] It was hard work! Joe and Vicky could have given up, but they didn’t.
- [9:25] Whether you’re trying to shear sheep or write a book, you will feel some kind of pain or fear that you won’t make it, but don’t give up!
- [10:30] The great wall of pain will take you by surprise, but it won’t knock you out!
- [13:00] Vicky has made an active effort to avoid distractions by taking social media off her phone.
- [19:25] Vicky shares another example of the great wall of pain.
- [22:15] It’s okay to give yourself some headspace when you’ve run into a wall!
- [27:40] Do you need an extra push to finish your book? Feel free to reach out to Vicky!
- [30:20] Breaking Bread is happening! There are still two spots left!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.