Joe gets kicked in the face. I forget to write an entire section of my new book. In this episode, between squeaks of pain and wondering which band released a silent album, Joe and I get around to answering your questions. Tune in to find out how to write an interesting about page, what goes on the back cover of your book, and how you can write a book even if you’re in a “boring” industry.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:10] Both Vicky and Joe are struggling with the whole ‘chewing food’ thing.
- [4:25] Vicky and Joe answer your burning questions!
- [4:55] How do you properly write an author bio?
- [11:20] How do you write an interesting back cover blurb?
- [16:45] Vicky shares how she wrote her back cover blurb.
- [19:25] Vicky offers tips on how you can write a good back cover blurb.
- [21:10] Make your back cover blurb easy for the eyes to scan through.
- [23:00] Why should a mortgage broker even write their own book?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.