Join me and Joe in our garden for a spot of heavy breathing. Eh? Get your mind out of the gutter – in this week’s episode, our Superheroes are joined by their TinySheep, who contribute by panting into the microphone and chewing the cables. You’ll also hear clucking and flapping from our poultry guests. And, of course, we answer your questions. Three of them, to be precise…
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:45] Vicky answers your questions as TinySheep distract her!
- [2:45] Should you write a book if you’re self-employed and don’t have a physical product?
- [4:10] What’s the point of writing a book when you have limited time?
- [7:20] Do you feel like you will be judged by your book when it’s published?
- [7:40] Joe just got bitten by a chicken.
- [9:35] People will judge you. Some people will love you, some people will hate you. So what?
- [14:50] You can’t please everybody. Not everyone is going to like you! It’s okay!
- [17:15] Is there any point in trying to get traditionally published?
- [21:00] What do you want your book to do for you?
- [25:30] More TinySheep distractions! See you next week!
- [26:15] Wanna go to portugal? Contact Vicky! Breaking Bread Mastermind is happening soon!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.