Ever wanted to write a book?
Or thought you couldn’t possibly?
You’re not alone – it’s the most common thing I hear… and it’s not true! You can write a book.
Bill Goss, from Elite Publishing, interviewed me for his Author TV channel. You can watch us here:
In this 30-minute interview, I talk about:
- The biggest obstacle most would-be authors face, and how to overcome it
- Why it doesn’t matter that you’re not at the top of the mountain – and how it actually works in your favour
- How to get past the idea that “I’m not a writer” (guess what? Writers write!)
- What’s going to push you over the top of the hill, to actually sit down and write your book? Find out at about 15 minutes
- Why I’m so passionate about business owners writing a book and what it can do for you
About the Author
Please do share any articles from this site in part or in full — as long as you leave all links intact, give credit to the author, and include a link to this website and the following bio. Vicky is a gin-quaffing, pole-dancing, trapeze-swinging copywriter who writes about the perils and joys of writing, velociraptor training, and running a small business. She writes this stuff on her websites vickyfraser.com and cookiesforbreakfast.co.uk. She’s the author of one book (with two more in utero) and teaches small business owners how to write copy that sells, and how to be more fecking interesting. You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
PS One correction: the book isn’t coming out in early June. It’s coming out at the end of June. But it will be available to pre-order very soon…
Find out more by signing up to my daily emails below ⬇⬇