Just this one atomic-sized habit creates atomic-bomb-sized results in your life and your business.
If you’ve ever caught yourself saying, “but it’s not fault!” or getting the blamethrower out, you need to listen to this.
Joe and I are going to show you:
- How to take – and keep – all the power over your life and business, and avoid giving it away to anyone else, for any reason
- Why, despite any awful things that might happen to you, you’re still in control of what comes next in your life and business
- How to scrub your business so it’s sparkling clean and free of any parasites
- What most people do and how they think, and why it keeps them poor, sad, and beaten
- The eternal and everlasting secret to contentment (okay, maybe this last one is a bit of a stretch, but I promise you if you take what’s in this podcast to heart and live it, you will be happier)
Get your weekly podcast fix here:
About the Author
Please do share any articles from this site in part or in full — as long as you leave all links intact, give credit to the author, and include a link to this website and the following bio. Vicky is a gin-quaffing, pole-dancing, trapeze-swinging copywriter who writes about the perils and joys of writing, velociraptor training, and running a small business. She writes this stuff on her websites vickyfraser.com and cookiesforbreakfast.co.uk. She’s the author of one book (with two more in utero) and teaches small business owners how to write copy that sells, and how to be more fecking interesting. You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
PS If you enjoy this podcast, please share it! And pretty please leave us a review on iTunes, we love those: