It’s like crack cocaine, and you’re thoroughly addicted.
So am I.
To social media, to email, to the games on your iPhone, to Snapchat and Whatsapp and that text that just arrived.
Digital candy, that’s what Gemma called it when she told me what she struggles with when it comes to productivity.
I think we all know what she means…
Call it fear of missing out. Call it a need for connection. Call it whatever you like, but it’s destroying your productivity and your ability to get things done.
(Not to mention making you miss out on a whole bunch of amazing stuff in the real world.)
I know why you reach for your phone or your favourite social network when you know you should be doing the important work in front of you.
I know why you procrastinate furiously, while at the same time beating yourself about it mercilessly.
I know why it’s so verrrrry difficult to get started and how frustrating that makes you feel.
I know all these things because I feel them too.
But I also know what the antidote is. I know how to wean yourself off that digital candy and replace it with something more nourishing.
I have what you need all packaged up into a free webinar, which I’m running tomorrow at 12 noon GMT.
In it, I’ll show you how I’ve changed my daily, weekly, and monthly routine so I get more done than I can actually believe while I’m writing this.
- Why you struggle to follow through on your plans, despite your best intentions and desire to succeed
- Why “traditional” planning won’t work for you, and what to do instead
- The very first thing you need to do, before you even start to put your plan on paper (this is the funnest bit of all)
- How to focus and set your priority (this will destroy your panicky feeling of overwhelm and boy does that feel good)
- How to structure your day so you can fit in all the things that make up your busy life (and how to decide what must go if it won’t fit)
- Some simple tricks to help you avoid distraction and stop other people’s nonsense demolishing your carefully laid plans
I will be making this webinar available to my Superheroes forever, and I will be running ONE replay next week.
But I really recommend you get on the call live tomorrow, because I’ll be taking questions at the end. And I won’t be taking any questions from anyone except my Superheroes and private clients afterwards.
Be there or be… really busy in perpetuity, I guess 🙂
Sign up for free here:
About the Author
Please do share any articles from this site in part or in full — as long as you leave all links intact, give credit to the author, and include a link to this website and the following bio. Vicky is a gin-quaffing, pole-dancing, trapeze-swinging copywriter who writes about the perils and joys of writing, velociraptor training, and running a small business. She writes this stuff on her websites vickyfraser.com and cookiesforbreakfast.co.uk. She’s the author of one book (with two more in utero) and teaches small business owners how to write copy that sells, and how to be more fecking interesting. You can follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.